The Rebel poem class 7th

                KV KAUSANI

 WORKSHEET -THE REBEL ,CLASS 7th

A.Find the poem lines that match the following 1*5=5 

Expression 

1 seeks attention by talking loudly to look 

distinct when no one talks. 

Ans.  Lines from poem.........................

2 Prefers cats to dogs 

Ans.Lines from poem..................

3 feels sorry for the absence of the sun 

Ans.Lines from poem....................


4 Staying at home enjoying reading 

Ans..lines from poem.............

5 Good to have rebels 

Ans.lines from poem.......

6 Having long hair

Ans.Lines from poem..........


B.Answer the following in a word

1.A person who does not behave like everyone is a 

Ans

2.A person who is always doing something naughty

Ans.

3.I have all my homework complete and get all the books to class

Ans.

4. I so not waste my time and study all the time 

Ans.  

5.I do not share my things from others but want them from others

Ans

6. I do not lend my pen to others infact  borrow it from others even I have my own.

Ans .


C.MCQs

1.The rebel is likely to refuse the offer which is:
(a) refused by others
(b) accepted by others
(c) ignored by others
(d) ridiculed by others

2. The rebel is a person who does exactly

(a) what others do
(b) what others like
(c) the opposite of what others do
(d) what he likes

3. The opposite of rebel is:
(a) insurgent
(b) revolter
(c) supporter
(d) traitor

4. The noun form of ‘grow’ is:
(a) growing
(b) will grow
(c) grew
(d) growth

5. What must be the opinion of a rebel,
(a) teaching the society to be dutiful
(b) obeying the rules
(c) bringing disharmony
(d) bringing about the change



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumbled Sentences Worksheet

SAMPLE PAPER ENGLISH CLASS 10th (M.M 40)

My Portfolio